Connexions Hub Services works with employers and training providers in Tyne and Wear and across the wider North East region.
- Work experience placements and support for schools, colleges and academies throughout Tyne and Wear andNorthumberland.
- Continuing professional development opportunities to support the delivery of careers education, information,advice and guidance (CEIAG).
- Management Information services.
- Careers information services including the Connexions-TW website.
- On-line marketing services for employers and training providers seeking to engage with and employ young people through an exclusive membership package.
We help our partner Connexions delivery teams to support up to 11,200 school leavers, from over 200 schools, academies and colleges seeking relevant learning, work and Apprenticeship opportunities.
Get connected with our network
Our Membership network platform offers training providers and employers more opportunities to engage with young people, parents and carers, schools and colleges and local Connexions delivery teams.
Join our membership network and get unlimited, effective opportunities to market your jobs, Apprenticeships and training opportunities direct to young people. Custom news pages on the Connexions-TW website will promote your vacancies and signpost potential applicants to your preferred application method. Get free promotion of your open days and recruitment events on the Connexions-TW website. You’ll also get free marketing on our Facebook and Twitter pages, both centrally and locally across Tyne and Wear.
And while we offer a free basic listing to all local training providers on our updated and improved on-line Work-based Learning Directory, aimed at 16-19 year old opportunity seekers, network members will receive an enhancement package including custom website pages and promotion of your opportunities and events on Facebook and Twitter.
The annual fee to join our network platform is just £195. As a member of our network you’ll be able to access everything in our offer and help us develop even more great services for training providers and employers in the future.
If you would like to know more about our plans, or to discuss joining our membership network, please call one of the team on Direct Line 0191 466 1511.