Let us know what you think about Connexions Sunderland! Your comments will be used to help us improve our services.
How to have your say about Connexions Sunderland
- Please complete this form as fully as you can.
- Before you click 'send', print this form off if you can, so you have a record of what you said.
- We'll pass your comments on to an appropriate person as soon as possible.
- If you need a reply, don't forget to provide your contact details.
- Alternatively, fill in one of our 'Have Your Say' leaflets which are available from any of our Connexions Centres or call us on 0191 561 7333 between 1pm-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- We welcome your views and you can make more than one comment
- The Connexions Management Team will make sure that you have a reply within 10 working days
- If you need a more detailed response it will be sent to you within a further 10 working days
- We hope you are happy with the reply, but if you are not, let us know
Some previous comments
A solicitor wrote, “I am writing to commend a wonderful piece done by a member of your staff (who) came with me to see a very vulnerable young woman last week. She showed a remarkable insight into this young woman’s position and gave generously of her support. I don’t think the outcome for this young woman would have been as good as it ultimately was without that support”
A parent of a Year 11 leaver contacted the Connexions reception desk and commented on the 'Get Up and Go!' event her son had attended. She said that he found the day very useful and came home feeling very motivated and enthusiastic with all the information he needed
A school commented on the Connexions team supporting an INSET event on Impartial Guidance for All - Raising Aspirations. They said the event was a huge success as presentations were extremely well received and the organisation and delivery of separate Connexions workshops gave key information and insight for the improvement tutors need to take on board in delivering information to pupils
A parent wrote “Thank you for going the extra mile … and never giving up (on my daughter). She does not know how lucky she is to have your support. We are really grateful for your help and continued support and you deserve the highest praise possible”